One tool to supercharge your productivity.
About the role
LifeAt is your space to concentrate and complete tasks. Our mission is to help the 100M+ knowledge workers get into their flow state with focus music/visuals while increasing their efficiency with carefully crafted task management. Our customers get through their daily tasks twice as fast while feeling great at the end of the day!
Well funded by Meta (Facebook), Line, Y Combinator, Goodwater, and other top VCs. Loved by over 1M+ users across the world and shared by over 500K+ followers across Tiktok/Instagram/Twitter. Come shape the future of focus and productivity!
- Collaborate with our core team to design the future of the product. Give insight into our customers, business, and growth.
- Design an innovative, user-centered design for the product using UI/UX best practices
- Collaborate with the Design lead and a Front-End developer to translate the design into code
- Help us grow our design team. We’re striving to create a design-centric organization that values diversity and unique perspectives.
- 3+ years of experience in an individual contributor role on a Product Design team
- A design portfolio showcasing your problem-solving and design skills
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Experience validating design decisions through user/usability research.
- Experience with designing web apps for individuals and teams
You’ll be a great fit if you…
- Work well in ambiguous environments, taking initiative, and driving results
- Can collaborate and communicate effectively with team members across different job functions
- Are pragmatic with decision-making, taking factors like business objectives into account
- Exceptional visual design and data-centric
Perks & Benefits
- Hybrid (office space available in Seattle) and full remote work opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- WFH equipment stipend
LifeAt is building modular productivity/focus software for consumers. Our mission is to prevent focus drift by making it simple to manage your productivity, so you can spend more time getting your actual work done.
LifeAt is building joyful productivity software for the 100M+ knowledge workers in the US/world. People who use our product include freelancers, remote tech workers, students, and more. Our product is very visual, so we encourage you to play around with our web app (no account needed)!